Ray White Kawana
Your Perfect Home on the Range…
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Well situated just off Kureelpa Falls Road, with delightful northerly views of the Blackall Range and surrounding farmland, is this modern colonial homestead with all the size and features you could ever want.
Just a short drive back down the hill to Nambour, with an easy commute to Nambour General Hospital, choice of good schools and railway station. The thriving hinterland town of Mapleton is also just minutes away at the top of the range.
Other key features include:
* Four large double bedrooms with built-ins at homestead.
* Two complete bathrooms, including large en-suite off master.
* Four internal living areas, plus massive covered hardwood deck.
* Immaculate stone & teak gourmet kitchen with large range stove.
* Fantastic timber bar built-in to make home entertaining a dream.
* Large steel double lock-up garage adjacent to main house.
* Fire place, plus ceiling fans and air conditioning for year-round comfort.
* Magnificent 2.5 acres of trees and lawn with room for chooks, plus a dam.
Fully self-contained private (air conditioned) cottage with large living area, separate bedroom, plus modern bathroom and kitchen with gas cooking. Also single carport and private driveway entry.
**** Main homestead with over 2 acres may be rented separately from cottage with asking rent of $490 pw for house and $190 pw for cottage and immediate surrounds.
This complete property represents amazing tenant value at just $650 per week for the lot.
Call Joanne as soon as possible to arrange your inspection. You won't rent better.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.