Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Investor's take note! 12 month lease in place. Must Sell.
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
- Neat and cute Kawana Island home with a unique design
- 3 good sized bedrooms with ceiling fans and single lock up garage
- Large main bedroom with en-suite and walk in robe
- Open kitchen with Gas cook top, stainless steel dishwasher and oven
- Large tiled outdoor area and the perfect plunge pool for hot days
- Features floating timber floors throughout and upper level office area
- Tinted windows and air-conditioned to keep cool through the summer months
- Low maintenance opportunity if you are looking for low fuss living
- Great opportunity to extend or kick start your investment portfolio
We have taken a 12 month lease for the home at 490 per week. The vendors are very motivated to sell the home to invest their funds into another proposition.
Located in an ideal Kawana Island position, this home offers a no fuss floor plan, and the luxury of being so close to beautiful parks, Double Bay beach, cycling and walking paths, corner store, excellent restaurants, cafes, schools, new Kawana hospital precinct, canals and the best patrolled surfing beaches the coast has to offer are just a short drive from your doorstep.
With an easy drive to Mooloolaba, Caloundra, Noosa and to the Bruce Highway this home and location are an easy choice for buyers to secure property in the strong Sunshine Coast property market at an excellent entry level price.
Call Adam Budd on 0411 808 595 and inspect today to avoid disappointment.
306m² / 0.08 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.