Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Wurtulla Beachside Dreams Come True!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
10 Bilyara Court Wurtulla is just solid as a rock and it is not often that a solid two level double brick home becomes available in Wurtulla.
Featuring 4 bedrooms or 3 bedrooms plus study, set on two levels which take in cooling sea breezes, with beautiful kitchen and dining areas, recently painted throughout, plush carpets in lounge room and complements of built-ins in the 3 of the bedrooms, this home is one to be on your inspection list.
- Commanding two level home in prime Wurtulla beachside cul-de-sac precinct
- Location is everything with an easy walk to shops, canals and Wurtulla Beach
- Renovated throughout and nothing to do but enjoy what is on offer
- Fantastic yard for play, pool, van, boat or additional gardens if you wish
- Positioned on a neat and manicured 597sqm large block
- The home is well fenced and is low maintenance both inside and out
- Undercover entertaining, in-built BBQ and garden shed on concrete slab
- This wonderful beachside home will suit a broad range of buyers
- Don't delay with your enquiry. This property will not last long!
Positioned nicely in a desirable location of Wurtulla that is within walking distance to amenities and the beautiful ocean and waterways of Wurtulla. 10 Bilyara Court Wurtulla is approximately a five-minute drive to Currimundi Market Place and Kawana Shopping World, three minute drive to the new Sunshine Coast University hospital and you can be easily on the M1 to Brisbane in less than 12 minutes.
With the Bokarina Beach development turning soil and land releases nearly sold this is a solid area for potential growth. Wurtulla Beachside is becoming a hot spot fast. Call Adam Budd today on 0411808595 to inspect and avoid disappointment! This home will be sold on or before Auction Day. Seriously needs to be SOLD!
(Building & Pest report available on request. This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purpose and is no way a price indicator)
597m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.