Beachside Bokarina, More Affordable Than You Think!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This beachside low-set, rendered brick and tile home in blue-chip Bokarina, one of the southern Sunshine Coast's most desirable lifestyle suburbs, offers exceptional value just a few blocks from the golden sand and surf.
This home is complete with four bedrooms, two bathrooms, spacious tiled open plan living and dining, central modern kitchen, outdoor patio under pergola, inground pool, and single lock up garage with drive-through access on a 555m2 block with a fenced backyard.
Features include: air-conditioning, stainless steel appliances, gas cook top, security screens, heated lights in both bathrooms, neutral decor, established tropical gardens, good storage, ceiling fans, and sunbathing terrace around pool.
Designed for easy-care beachside living, where your leisure time is maximised and maintenance is minimised from lazy days by the pool, through to invigorating swims at the surf followed by lunch at the surf club; this home and this location is perfect for the beach lover in every sense.
Located within an EASY walk to the beach and parks, and just minutes' to Currimundi Shopping Centre, quality public and independent schools, sporting facilities and the multi-billion dollar health and hospital precinct...this is location gold! Caloundra's CBD and many attractions are less than 10 minutes drive, and Kawana Shoppingworld is less than five minutes away.
Interstate owners have made a firm decision to sell; hence, have decided on an Auction campaign, and we just know the phones will be ringing non-stop. Properties in an affordable price range east of Nicklin Way in Bokarina are snapped up quickly, this could be sold well and truly before Auctions...you need to act with urgency.
- Beachside Bokarina you CAN afford
- Rendered lowset home with inground pool
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open plan living
- Modern kitchen s/steel appliances, gas cook-top
- Alfresco entertaining, SLUG drive-thru access
- Air-conditioning, ceiling fans, partially renovated
- Pristine well established garden, 555m2 block
- Walk to beach, surf club, parks, & local shops
- Less than 5 minutes to health/hospital precinct
- Suit investor, beach-loving family, renovator
- Tightly held for in excess of a decade
- Interstate investor owner ready to liquidate
- Act today to secure, or you could miss out!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.