Sand, Sun, Surf. A1 Opportunity!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
So close to the sand, you need to pack your surfboard and sunscreen, download some Beach Boys tunes onto your iPhone, and get ready for endless summers in one of the Sunshine Coast's hottest locations, ear-marked by property experts to boom, and boom, and boom!
This circa 1986 lowset Buddina brick and tile on a 546m2 block with pleasant tropical gardens, is complete with three bedrooms, two bathrooms, light-filled kitchen, two living areas, north facing backyard and alfresco terrace, plus double lock up garage.
In good condition with floating timber floors and a well maintained easy care garden, it is currently tenanted and has been a tightly held long-term investment for the owner who purchased in 1991.
The home is a low maintenance design, perfectly comfortable and liveable as is' but could benefit from some renovation and upgrading over time; beachside of Nicklin Way and just 3 minutes walk to the sand, over-capitalising is not an issue just go for it! Create something amazing if you wish, the rewards will be there!
Buddina has long been a sought-after destination, and its star continues to rise, on the back of the multi-billion dollar infrastructure developments taking place in the Kawana region. Kawana Shoppingworld is undergoing an $80 million-dollar extension that will increase the retail choice, expand dining options, and also include 10 cinemas! This is within walking distance from your front door.
The multi-billion dollar Oceanside development, which includes the University Hospital and health precinct is just five minutes' up the road, and major amenities such as schools and sporting facilities are within close proximity.
Renovators and investors will be particularly interested in this opportunity there is continual demand for this type of property, its affordable buying in a blue-chip beachside strip. This WILL sell under the hammer, you must put your best offer forward.
- Beachside Buddina timely opportunity
- Lowset brick & tile, circa 1986
- Good condition, improvements will pay off
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas
- North facing alfresco terrace & backyard
- DLUG, 546m2 block, established gardens
- Approx. 400 metres to patrolled beach & surf club
- Walk to primary school & shopping centre
- Approx. 5 minutes to hospital/health hub
- Booming area forecast for greater growth
- Long-term investor owner since 1991
- Do not say if only'make it happen!
- ** Please note inspections will only be available at scheduled open home times.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.