The family all rounder - priced to sell today!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
They don't build 'em like they used to and what this home hasn't got you will never need! A couple of throw away lines over utilised but in this case very true!
Offering a long list of inclusions this spacious family home has been placed on the market to sell sooner rather than later, with motivated owners Mildura bound!
Presented to a more than impressive standard, the home occupies a near flat, fully fenced 881m2 allotment near the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in ultra convenient Headland Park, close to all the action!
Offering too much to list but including:
* Large formal and casual living areas offer plenty of separation for the family
* Sparkling in ground saltwater pool ready to enjoy!
* As new chef's kitchen boasting neutral tones and offering all the modern comforts including granite bench tops, soft close drawers and plenty of bench space and storage.
* Master bedroom complete with en suite offering direct external access for a morning dip in the pool
* Very impressive and sizable outdoor entertaining area complete with bar!
* Large side access for the caravan or boat plus plenty of room to add a shed
* Fully fenced yard with plenty of room for the kids both front and back
* Over sized remote garage with internal access
* 5 kilowatt Solar power!
Headland Park is located walking distance to Immanuel (pre-school right through to Year 12) for the kids and Immanuel Gardens for the parents, there's a fish and chip shop around the corner (be prepared for the wolf whistle..) and a kids playground just down the street.
It's a quick 5 minutes to the beach, Sunshine Plaza or Buderim Village. Centrally located yet tucked away, the perfect combination for the family.
The decision has been made to sell this great home, offering a real opportunity in a sought after area.
Contact Wes for a detailed list of inclusions or to arrange your inspection today, this one won't disappoint!
- 5KW Solar Power Grid
- Side Access For Caravan Or Boat
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.