Ray White Kawana
It's time to treat yourself …
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
From the moment you walk through the door you just know this home has those features you just don't find in the standard home. Being only 5 years young this superb Hallmark built home is fully tiled throughout with ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning , quality lighting and security screens on all windows and doors.
Painted out in a fresh neutral colour the home has a feeling of openness, yet it has three distinct living areas giving parents or teenagers the opportunity to have separation and privacy if required.
The master bedroom is ideally located at the rear of the home and has a large walk in robe and an equally generous ensuite. The remaining three bedrooms all have built in robes and fans with the fourth bedroom having separation so as it can serve as a study or home office.
The three living areas all have sliding door access to the patio area which was a design feature initiated by the owner to increase the liveability of the home. The modern central kitchen is fitted with stainless steel appliances and includes an induction cook top, an extensive water filtration system, Bosch dishwasher and an abundance of storage.
The home is fully insulated including the garage door, walls and the patio area. The garage unlike most homes is extra wide at 6.5 metres giving plenty of room for two vehicles as well as storage.
The home is protected by a security alarm system with remote control and has the added benefits of a 1.5 KW solar system and three water tanks with a capacity of 9000 litres. Located on a 723m2 corner block the home has both front and side access with ample room for a pool.
The established well laid out gardens and the numerous designated vegetable beds are fully irrigated and have the benefit of a handy colorbond shed for additional storage. All you need to be self sufficient are the chooks!
Located in a quiet tree lined street in an established area of the Lovely Glass House Mountains this home is within easy walking distance of the local Primary School , Child Minding Centre, shops and the train station with services to Brisbane, Caboolture and Nambour .
- Master Suite with walk in robe and ensuite
- 4 Bedrooms with fans and built in robes
- Tiled floors throughout
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Bosch dishwasher, induction cook top and water filtration system
- Neutral colour scheme
- Daikin ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Security screens on all doors and windows
- Security alarm system with remote control
- Insulated ceilings, garage door and walls
- Retractable external sun blinds
- 1.5 KW solar system
- Extra wide garage 6.5 m
- 3 Water tanks with 9000 litre capacity
- Established irrigated gardens and vegetable growing areas
- 723 m2 corner block with side and front access
- Walk to State School, train station, Day Care Centre and shops
- Double Garage
723m² / 0.18 acres
Glass House Mountains
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.