Secluded and Private Dual Living Glenview Residence
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 8 Cars
- Main residence features 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and large combined living and dining
- Large modern kitchen with self-closing drawers, stone bench tops, Bellini induction Cooker and walk in pantry
- Perfect granny flat/retreat with kitchenette, lounge, bedroom with walk in robe and en-suite
- Beautiful timber floors throughout, split system air conditioning and cosy fire place
- Extremely private with a usable 1.15ha of land, bore, natural spring, plus 5000 gallon water tank
- Would suit an array of buyers looking for peaceful surrounds or as an opportune hobby property
- Big shed with 3 phase on own meter and excellent Caravan or diverse storage versatile to suit other needs
- Easy 15-minute commute to Sunshine Coast's shopping precincts and beautiful pristine beaches
- Glenview road is a great position for Sunshine Coast University and Brisbane commuters
- Vendors are moving interstate and are looking to secure an immediate sold result
Secluded and quiet, 500 Glenview Road is a property on the must inspect list, a lovely natural habitat exists from the natural flora and fauna surrounding the natural spring on the property. It is truly a peaceful area full of nature's gifts as you are left feeling like a world away from the hustle and bustle of the fast city life.
Located a stones throw from the famous Aussie World, an easy 15-minute commute to Sunshine Coasts shopping precincts and beautiful pristine beaches and just 16 kilometres from the New Kawana Health Precinct and an easy 1 hour to Brisbane Airport, CBD and its facilities it is still easy enough to enjoy a faster pace if you so desire.
The local Glenview primary school is fantastic drawcard with school buses servicing other public and private high schools in the surrounding suburbs.
Buyers have the opportunity to utilise the homes granny flat for a teenager's retreat, bed and breakfast or dual living for the extended family, also another an excellent feature is the large storage for boat, caravan or the handyman looking to tinker with 3 phase power and separate power meterage which also could be used as a home business. Simply put the choice is yours.
With the vendors committed interstate. Don't let this one slip by, my sellers instructions are clear, this property will be sold!
Call Adam Budd on 0411808595 to inspect today.
8 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.