Ray White Kawana
Striking, beautiful & original home in Buderim
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
This stunning & original home sits on the border of Buderim and Mons right at the top of the hill. Just 3 minutes to Buderim village & nestled on 3 acres in a leafy pocket, this large home comes complete with a self-contained cottage, and is no more than 5-7 minutes to all of the region's best and finest schools.
With over 400 square metres of living and 250 square metres of decking, you'll find a family-friendly floor plan that boasts distinctly separate living areas.
The main house is complete with four bedrooms, including a massive parents' retreat which is without doubt one of the most impressive design features of the property. With 70 square metres at your disposal this can be your escape from it all, and can easily accommodate a full-sized lounge suite & large screen & still enjoy the amazing rainforest view from all windows & the private balcony. It would truly be a delight to wake up here every day!
The master suite is also complete with stunning bathroom including raised spa bath with leafy vista, double vanities, rain-shower & timber cabinetry, a walk-in dressing room & two storage rooms.
Three of the four bedrooms in the main house are king-sized & the other queen-sized. All rooms enjoy a pleasant vista over the surrounding rainforest...you can live in total privacy amongst the trees yet still be moments from all modern conveniences and comforts.
In the main house, you'll find the large main bathroom plus a powder room, another walk-in dressing room, a huge chef's kitchen, dining room, elegant formal lounge, three alfresco timber decks, a grand entrance, four car accommodation & abundant storage at every turn.
A delightful self-contained cottage adds to the property's tremendous appeal. So versatile, this space has a king-size loft bedroom, kitchen & ensuite & would be perfect for use as a teenage retreat, gym, yoga studio, granny flat, home office or income-producing residence. The property can be used as a bed and breakfast.
Features include: a slow burning wood stove in the lounge which heats the entire house in winter, Baltic pine timber floors, Ethernet wiring throughout, ceiling fans, bespoke cedar-framed windows, abundant glass to showcase the stunning natural setting, and an entertainment pavilion on the main timber deck...a perfect spot for Christmas lunch or a Sunday afternoon BBQ.
The commercial size kitchen has a tasteful blend of Tasmanian & Queensland timber cabinetry and is equipped with a 900mm cook top with panoramic oven & masses of storage this kitchen is large enough to cater for a substantial-sized social gathering with ease, & is central to the main living areas of the home.
The generous & private alfresco decking is perfect for entertaining & outdoor living. Make the rainforest your backdrop, resplendent with abundant birdlife, & enjoy the prized north-east aspect in all seasons.
Within 7 minutes of the university, 3 minutes to Buderim village, 4 minutes to Forest Glen, and 5-7 minutes to most prestige schools in all directions, you'll find supermarkets, taverns, banking, dining, medical amenities, sports grounds, boutique shopping & quality schools. This property represents amazing convenience while living in an idyllic setting. Yes, you really can have it all & the beaches are only 9 minutes away.
There is an incredible amount of value on offer for the price, and the home has been built, fitted out and designed to high standards. This almost irreplaceable home creates casual sophistication in a true and unique style.
- Four Bedrooms In Main Residence; Three King Size, One Queen
- All Bedrooms With Built-ins & Storage
- Guest Cottage, Including King Size Bedroom
- 650m Substantial Home
- Western Red Cedar External Timber
- Over 200m Of Engineered Merbau Decking Amongst Rainforest
- Detached Two Storey Loft Cottage Studio
- 12,040m (Three Acres) Of Private Cul-de-sac Living
- Exceptional Use Of Timbers Throughout
- High Pitched Outdoor Entertainment Pavilion Area
- North-east Aspect
- Bi-fold Doors For Effortless Entertaining
- Upstairs Bedrooms & Library
- Glamorous Master Suite With Raised Spa Ensuite
- Dual Vanities To Ensuite
- Walk-in Dressing Room In Both Master Bedroom & Second Bedroom
- Double Door Barn Style Front Door
- Private Tranquil Setting
- High Ceilings & Extensive Use Of Timber
- Imposing 300x300mm Feature Timber Columns
- Four Undercover Car Accommodation
- Ample Off Street Parking, Sufficient For 6-7 Vehicles
- Timber Island Kitchen From Recycled Timbers
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- 900mm Cooktop With Panoramic Oven
- Extensive Storage Throughout
- Living Area With Fireplace & Built-in Shelving
- Large Laundry With Cupboards
- Downstairs Powder Room
- Rental Appraisal $900.00 Per Week Approx.
- 15 Minutes To Sunshine Coast Airport
- Easy Access To Private & Public Schooling
1.206 ha / 2.98 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.