Idyllic Waterfront Lifestyle … Will Be Sold at Auction!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
It's time for this reluctant owner to downsize and move on, providing an opportunity for a new owner looking for that idyllic Island waterfront lifestyle.
With privacy top of mind, the home has been designed to take advantage of its easterly aspect, where manicured, waterfront gardens provide filtered morning sun into the living areas and outdoor alfresco dining, whilst remaining protected from the afternoon Qld sun.
What we love about this home:
• Waterfront, waterfront, waterfront
• Four generous bedrooms
• Ducted air conditioning plus ceiling fans
• Piped music running through living areas
• Granite kitchen benchtops
• New kitchen appliances
• Security screens throughout
• High ceilings with ventilation and waterfront breezes
Situated at the quiet end of the Island, this home has the perfect location, set in a private cul-de-sac, adjacent to a park that runs down to a waterfront rotunda overlooking Parrearra Canal. With no residential buildings across the lake, you'll enjoy the serenity of the wide nature strip and kilometres of boardwalks around the Island.
So peaceful and yet so close to all amenities:
• New Health precinct, including private and public hospitals
• Sunshine Coast University and quality private and public schools
• Easy access to major highways
• Established and popular local restaurants and cafes
• Kawana Shoppingworld
• Renowned Kawana beaches
With very few affordable, waterfront properties available on the Island, this home will impress the astute buyer. Come and see for yourself.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.